I love cars and motorcycle since when I was a teen. I remember my mother’s Fiat 500, my father’s Alfa 33, my neighbour Citroen 2cv and the Motobekane Moby parked in my box for years. I’m Antonio Patti, I’m employed at the transport company of Milan and I created “Mobility Technologies” because I want to put together my passion for automotive and my work experience in public transportation.
I love all the transport and mobility products like cars, motorcycle, industrial vehicles, buses, boats, airplanes etc. I’m interested in the mobility industry specially from the point of view of UX (user experience) and product design. So ADAS (advanced driver assistance systems), digital infotainment systems, interior and exterior designs are my great passion and the main topic of “Mobility Technologies”.
For the launch of the site I decided to organize the contents in four main sections:
- Vehicles Design, where I post all kind of vehicles interesting design.
- Personal Mobility, where I post about vehicles and technologies regarding consumers and industrial mobility.
- Shared Mobility, where I post about public transport, smart cities and shared mobility.
- MT Studies where I share my drafts, my concepts and my projects.
- News Selection where I automatically post all the interesting news that I read.
If you enjoy feel free to comment, share and get in touch.